Good Health or bad health is not just a question of destiny. Our thought forms play a vital role.
As children, we get taught a lot of attitudes that later on influence our bodily and mental condition.
Here are some cultural ‘favourites’ that you may have heard as a child
- Don’t be such a wimp. It probably isn’t as bad as you make it sound
- Poor health is a punishment for bad deeds (for not being perfect)
- Don’t get sick. We can’t afford that in our family
- The body isn’t important. Your mind/intelligence/performance is important
- As long as the body functions well, why bother? There are more important
things in life
- Looking after your body/sport/sleep/health care is a luxury and egoistic
- Those who are healthy haven’t really worked in their life
- Sick people have too much time or too much money
- Don’t complain. Others are much worse off than you
- Aging means disease
- What comes by itself goes by itself
- If somebody is sick, it’s their fault
Are any of them familiar?
Feel free to write down those messages that have been important in YOUR life.
Those messages have power.
This doesn’t mean that you have to be a victim to them. You have the power to change them.
You can change them using your mental capacity or shifting the energetic structure that are holding those thought forms in place.
If you feel confident with your mental power, check out the free course on Positive Affirmations