“Money turns the world around”, is one saying. That seems especially true in times of economic tensions.
Money is more than just a means for exchanging goods. Money addresses deep-rooted and often unconscious motives, desires and goals. It is not only the base for material existence but also represents safety, status, happiness and freedom.
- What is you relationship to money?
- How much money do you need to fulfil your basic needs?
- How much money do you need to feel comfortable and safe?
- How much money do you need to be happy?
- Do you sometimes wonder where all your money goes in no time?
- Do you ask yourself what you would do if you would have all the money you can dream of?
The upcoming course on Money starting April 11 is an opportunity to clarify those questions and to open yourself to the flow of money. You can create the abundance that you wish for and develop the understanding and stamina to contain and increase it.
The course will provide insights, resonance with the flow of money and many practical tips of how to increase your income, watch your spending and share your abundance with others
Check here for