René Descartes, the big thinker of the 17th century understood how the whole scheme of things works
It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love.
This is how the whole scheme of things works.
All good things are difficult to achieve;
and bad things are very easy to get.
René Descartes, 1596 – 1650
We need to strive and cultivate the good things in life. The hard ones come by itself.
If you want to know how to do it, check out the Ebook ‘Beyond Suffering’
The book will show you how to use the four pillars for growing joy and the capacity to act in your life
- The difference it makes when you say YES: YES to life, to the Self, to the other person, to your community, to human values and to the union with life and the challenges that you have to face in making these choices
- How the creation of your own story keeps you in bondage and how you can change it
- How self-forgiveness can set you free
- The difference between guilt feelings and responsibility
- The difference between a victim and a victim attitude
- The illusion of romantic love, how it makes you unhappy and how you can move beyond it
- The secret of true sharing
- The power of counting your blessings
- The balance of giving and receiving and how you can attain it
- The spiral nature of the process of life
- How you can use love as a growth process
- How you can use your life patterns as signposts for a fulfilled life